by sharontaylor |May 27, 2020 · 4:30 pm
6/3 Committee Meeting–Zoom
Meeting ID: 967 1921 8175
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,96719218175#,,1#,076418# US (New York)
+13126266799,,96719218175#,,1#,076418# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
888 788 0099 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 967 1921 8175
Find your local number: https://acosta.zoom.us/u/abLHvrM779
Join by SIP
Join by H.323
220.127.116.11 (US West)
18.104.22.168 (US East)
6/10 PLC Meeting –Zoom – details to be sent later
6/12 – 6/14 – June Troop Outing – Canoeing/Kayaking
- This trip is tentative at this time. Any changes or modifications will communicated as they happen.
- Departure will be from the Franklin VFW Hall Friday June 12th. Meeting at 4pm for 4:30pm Departure. Friday late afternoon we will canoe about 2.5 miles out to Washburn Island. Sunday return to the VFW approximately 11am.
- Saturday we will circumnavigate the island in our kayaks on a guided tour by a local marine biologist. We can expect to learn about the local coastal ecosystem as well as the history of Washburn Island. We will also hike and explore the 330-acre island which contains marshes, sand dunes, and small ponds, and woods. We may also be able to tour the Waquoit Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve.
- All scouts are required to have passed the BSA Swim test within the last 12 months to participate in this activity. Having earned the swimming merit badge is not sufficient, a current passing BSA Swim test result is required. If you did not attend Scout Camp 2019 swim test is being coordinated. Date/Time TBA.
- Cost: $35
- All forms and payment due by June 10th
- Pay via PayPal: PayPal.Me/troop29franklin Please note the event/trip is that you are paying for in the memo field.
- If you want to send directly through your PayPal account/app you can send to email@example.com. Please select the “send money to family/friend” option.
Access all Troop 29 Current Sign Ups list and Information: All Troop Sign Ups
JULY 20-JULY 31 2021
Join tens of thousands of Scouts from around to United States and beyond for a 12 day outdoor adventure. Mayflower Council is accepting registrations for our contingent to the 2021 National Scout Jamboree. We will be taking 5 Troops consisting of 36 Scouts each. Scouts looking for a great adventure should register today as space is limited. You must be at least 12 years of age by the first day of the Jamboree and have not reached 18 years of age by the last day of the Jamboree. There will be so much to do and learn including: • Stadium Shows • Mountain Bikes • Skate Boarding • Zip Lines • Archery • Shooting Sports • Water Sports • Rock Climbing And so many memories that will last a lifetime.
For More Information and to register. Mayflower Council, BSA – 2 Mt. Royal Avenue, Suite 100, Marlborough, MA 01752 – 508.872.6551