12/11 – Troop Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
12/13 – 15 – December Troop Outing – Cabin Camping at Nobscot
- Unfortunately, due to low participation this trip has been canceled.
12/18 – Troop Meeting @ Pinz in Milford 7 – 8:30pm **** Note: Location Change!****
- To wrap up the year, the Troop will meet at Pinz for some bowling and laser tag fun. The Troop will cover the cost of shoe rentals, bowling and laser tag for the scouts. Parents should bring scouts to Pinz at 7pm and pick up at 8:30pm. Parents are welcome to stay. No transportation will be provided.
- There is a 15 person minimum and the troop will be paying in advance. So it is critical that you sign up as early as possible, or let us know if you cannot make it.
- Address: 110 South Main Street Milford, MA
Citizenship in the World merit badge classes will be held on January 15, 22, & 29 at 6:00pm, just before the troop meetings. Any scout who needs the badge is welcomed to sign up. Materials will be distributed at the first class. If you have any questions, please email Anna dos Santos at email@example.com.
Merit Badge University The Mayflower Council will be holding the next Merit Badge University (MBU) on Saturday, March 7 and March 21, 2020 (snow makeup day is March 14, 2020). This yearly event brings together scouts from the entire council to the Southeastern Technical Vocational High School in Easton, MA, from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm, to work on up to 3 merit badges. The troop needs to know which scouts plan on attending, so please sign up via Sign Up Genius as soon as possible. Merit badge selection forms will be distributed to scouts that are signed up as soon as they are received from Council. If you have any questions, please email Anna dos Santos, the Troop’s MBU Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Troop Meetings 12/23 – 1/1 Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
1/8 – PLC & Committee Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church. 82 West Central St
- PLC (6:30 – 7:30)
- Committee Meeting (7:30 – 8:30) All adults are encouraged to attend the committee meeting.
1/15 – Troop Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
1/22 – Troop Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
1/24 – 26 – January Troop Outing – Cross country skiing, snow shoeing and maybe ice fishing in New Hampshire
- More details soon.
- Sign up now
1/29 – Troop Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
Access all Troop 29 Current Sign Ups list and Information: All Troop Sign Ups