10/23 – Troop Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
- How to cook on a backpacking trip.
- Begin to meal plan for the Nov trip.
- All Scouts will need (or borrow) a backpack and a 20 degree sleeping bag for this trip. Leaders can provide help for purchasing. If a family is willing to offer up gear for a scout to borrow, please let us know!
- Popcorn order forms due.
10/30 – Troop Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
- Pumpkin carving!
- Games outside. We are planning to walk to the common. Dress to be outside.
- Scouting for food door hangers will be distributed.
11/6 – PLC & Committee Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church. 82 West Central St
- PLC (6:30 – 7:30)
- Committee Meeting (7:30 – 8:30) All adults are encouraged to attend the committee meeting.
11/13 – Troop Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
11/15 – 17 – November Troop Outing – Hiking at Mt Greylock
- More details soon. There will be much discuss and planning during the Oct Troop meetings
- Sign up Now!
11/20 – Troop Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
11/27 – No Troop Meeting
11/30 – Eagle Court of Honor – at Franklin United Methodist Church. 4pm.
- All Families are encouraged to attend to honor Declan Lynch who has reached Eagle Rank
- At an upcoming Troop meeting, small speaking roles for the ECOH ceremony will be assigned to several scouts, so be sure your scout knows if he will be able to attend the ceremony.
- All scouts attending the ECOH should be dropped off at 3:00pm.
- For the ECOH reception, families whose last name begins with:
- A – M should bring a dessert
- N – W can bring small water or juice containers.
Access all Troop 29 Current Sign Ups list and Information: All Troop Sign Ups