6/19 – Troop Meeting and COH @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
- Final Troop Meeting and Court of Honor.
- Court of Honor will begin about 7:15. Scouts are expected to arrive at 7 to help set up.
- Troop will provide large sub sandwich and water. Families are asked to sign up to bring either a side, salad or dessert.
- Please sign up here
- Troop Class B T-Shirts and Sweatshirts will be available to buy.
- T-shirts – $12 (T-Shirts are included in the cost if you are going to summer camp)
- Sweatshirts – $25 for Adult sizes, $20 for Youth sizes
7/14 – 7/20 – SUMMER CAMP – Camp Squanto
- Contact ASM Gregg Klawson for further information
8/10 or 8/11 – Save the Date for a Troop Family Outing or Hike.
- More details later!
9/4 – PLC & Committee Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church
- PLC (6:30 – 7:30) Current and Newly elected leaders should attend.
- Committee Meeting (7:30 – 8:30) All adults are encouraged to attend the committee meeting.
9/11 – Troop Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
- First Troop Meeting at our new location.
9/18 – Troop Meeting and COH @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
9/25 – Troop Meeting @ the Franklin United Methodist Church 7 – 8:30pm
9/27 – 9/29 – September Troop Outing – Tenderfoot Weekend Camp Wampatuc, Hingham, MA
- Mandatory Troop outing for all scouts. More details later.
Troop 29 Now has PayPal!
You can now pay for Troop events and fees via PayPal. Please use the following link: PayPal.Me/troop29franklin
If there is a memo field, please note the event/trip is that you are paying for. Otherwise it will quickly become confusing who is paying for what.
If you have your PayPal account connected to your checking account you will not pay a fee.
If your PayPal account is connected to a credit card, then you will pay a fee (pretty much you cover the cost of the credit card transaction).
If you want to send directly through your PayPal account/app you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please select the “send money to family/friend” option so that the Troop does not incur a transaction fee (they will fee us if it looks like you are paying for goods/services).
Checks at the Troop Meeting are still welcome as well. Reach out to Tim O’Toole with any questions.
Access all Troop 29 Current Sign Ups list and Information: All Troop Sign Ups