6/12 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
- June Trip Review
- Presentation and Discussion on Bullying
- Popcorn Fundraising Kick Off!
- Last Day for BOR’s before Summer! Please speak to Mr. Apicella if you need a SMC and BOR.
6/19 – Troop Meeting and COH @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
- Final Troop Meeting and Court of Honor.
- Court of Honor will begin about 7:15. Scouts are expected to arrive at 7 to help set up.
- Troop will provide large sub sandwich and water. Families are asked to sign up to bring either a side, salad or dessert.
- Please sign up here
- Troop Class B T-Shirts and Sweatshirts will be available to buy.
- T-shirts – $12 (T-Shirts are included in the cost if you are going to summer camp)
- Sweatshirts – $25 for Adult sizes, $20 for Youth sizes
Fall Calendar will be available soon!
7/14 – 7/20 – SUMMER CAMP – Camp Squanto
- All scouts are strongly encouraged to attend camp with the Troop at Camp Squanto this summer. Camp plays an important role in individual scout development and strengthens our patrols and troop.
- Camp runs from Sunday July 14th through Saturday July 20th
- Early bird cost is $450 per scout, with additional brothers $350 each. After May 15th the cost per scout is $475.
- Scouts will receive 2 new troop t shirts. See above for more information about selecting sizes for the Troop T-shirts and ordering additional shirts.
- Mr Klawson and Mr Hall will be attending for the full duration of the camp. The troop will need an additional 1 or 2 adults for each day the troop is at camp. If you can assist for 1 or more days please sign up.
- Contact ASM Gregg Klawson for further information
- Payment due by May 15st
- Pay via PayPal: PayPal.Me/troop29franklin Please note the event/trip is that you are paying for in the memo field.
- If you want to send directly through your PayPal account/app you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please select the “send money to family/friend” option.
- Sign up here
Troop 29 Now has PayPal!
You can now pay for Troop events and fees via PayPal. Please use the following link: PayPal.Me/troop29franklin
If there is a memo field, please note the event/trip is that you are paying for. Otherwise it will quickly become confusing who is paying for what.
If you have your PayPal account connected to your checking account you will not pay a fee.
If your PayPal account is connected to a credit card, then you will pay a fee (pretty much you cover the cost of the credit card transaction).
If you want to send directly through your PayPal account/app you can send to email@example.com. Please select the “send money to family/friend” option so that the Troop does not incur a transaction fee (they will fee us if it looks like you are paying for goods/services).
Checks at the Troop Meeting are still welcome as well. Reach out to Tim O’Toole with any questions.
Access all Troop 29 Current Sign Ups list and Information: All Troop Sign Ups