10/17 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
- Activity: Fitness
- The troop will begin doing activities at the Charter School and then will continue activities at the town common. Please bring jacket and headlight / flashlight.. Wear class A and class B T-Shirt underneath, if you have one.
- Don’t forget about getting online sale. By clicking on the Trails-end link below, scouts and parents are able to create a profile with pictures and any details they would like to share like perhaps their rank, some favorite merit badges they’ve completed and of course what their online sales goal is. It looks and feels much like a GoFundMe page. Some troops have already sold thousands of dollars by promoting their online page! http://www.trails-end.com
- Money should be collected at the time of the sale for all sales from local neighborhood or office sales. Delivery will be the week prior to Thanksgiving.
- If you have any questions at all about the popcorn fundraiser, please email Julie Baird
Merit Badge Counselors Wanted! There are 136 merit badges which cover a very wide range of interests and skills. Any adults interested in being a merit badge counselor, should contact Jenn Parrella. There will be an updated list available at our nest Troop meeting for parents to review and see what is needed.
Campout / Activity Coordinator Wanted! Any adult interested in helping the Troop as the Campout Coordinator, should see Jenn Parrella to learn more about this exciting opportunity. Overview of responsibilities
Troop Secretary Wanted! Help the Troop Committee by taking care of the minutes at the Committee meetings and disturbing them.
10/24 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
- Activity: Pumpkin Carving
10/31 – No Troop Meeting
11/7 – PLC & Committee Meeting @ the Charter School
- Scoutbook demo and training
- Sign up deadline for the Nov Hiking Trip
11/14 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
- All forms and payment due for the Nov Hiking Trip
11/16 – 11/18 – November Troop Outing – Hiking Trip – Location to be decided.
- This month the troop will go on a backpacking and hiking trip.
- Departure will be from the Franklin VFW Hall Friday November 16 at 5:30pm. Scouts should arrive early to the VFW hall to help prepare the Troop and their Patrols for departure. On Sunday November 18, we will return to the VFW Hall about 10am.
- Participants need to plan for winter hiking and camping conditions (below freezing temps, snow). Review the troop’s Camping list
- Cost: $20
- Sign up deadline: Nov 7
- All forms and payment due: Nov 14
- Sign up here
11/21 – No Troop Meeting
11/28 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
12/15 – 12/16 – December Troop Outing – Wreaths Across America at Bourne National Cemetery and evening activity – More Details soon!