10/3 – PLC & Committee Meeting @ the Charter School. *** Note: We are back at the Charter School***
- PLC (6:30 – 7:30)
- Committee Meeting (7:30 – 8:30) All adults are encouraged to attend the committee meeting.
- Anyone who would like to receive a copy of the Committee Meeting notes, please send an email to Jenniferparrella@comcast.net to be add to the distribution list.
- There are show and sell spots open for this weekend, so if you aren’t going to MassJam, please, sign up here
- Don’t forget about getting online sale. By clicking on the Trails-end link below, scouts and parents are able to create a profile with pictures and any details they would like to share like perhaps their rank, some favorite merit badges they’ve completed and of course what their online sales goal is. It looks and feels much like a GoFundMe page. Some troops have already sold thousands of dollars by promoting their online page! http://www.trails-end.com
- Money should be collected at the time of the sale for all sales from local neighborhood or office sales. Delivery will be the week prior to Thanksgiving.
- If you have any questions at all about the popcorn fundraiser, please email Julie Baird
Merit Badge Counselors Wanted! There are 136 merit badges which cover a very wide range of interests and skills. Any adults interested in being a merit badge counselor, should contact Jenn Parrella. There will be an updated list available at our nest Troop meeting for parents to review and see what is needed.
Campout / Activity Coordinator Wanted! – Any adult interested in helping the Troop as the Campout Coordinator, should see Jenn Parrella to learn more about this exciting opportunity. Overview of responsibilities
10/6 – 10/8 – October Troop Outing – MassJam at Cape Cod Fairgrounds, Rt 151 East Falmouth
- Troop 29 will be attending MassJam 2018, where thousands of scouts from Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Connecticut will gather to participate in an variety of fun and challenging action centers and ceremonies. This event happens only once every five years!
- Departure will be from the Franklin VFW Hall early Saturday Oct 6th (Time TBD). Scouts should arrive early to the VFW hall to help prepare the Troop and their Patrols for departure. On Monday Oct 8, we will return to the VFW Hall in the early afternoon (time TBD). Note: This is Columbus Day weekend.
- Cost: $25
- Sign up deadline: Closed – no further sign ups.
- All forms and payment due: Sept 26
- Remember to view our camping packing list
- Sign up here
10/10 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
10/17 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
10/24 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
10/31 – No Troop Meeting
11/7 – PLC & Committee Meeting @ the Charter School
11/14 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
11/16 – 11/18 – November Troop Outing – Hiking Trip – More details soon!
11/21 – No Troop Meeting
11/28 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
12/15 – 12/16 – December Troop Outing – Wreaths Across America at Bourne National Cemetery and evening activity – More Details soon!