Popcorn Show and Sell!
- Sign ups are now open to all. We have a few openings this weekend !!
- Remember those adults helping need access to the PayAnywhere App. to take credit cards. Authorizing emails will come out for those signed up at 8pm today and need to be verified within 30 or they expire. Contact email@example.com if there is a problem
- The Troop will be selling popcorn as its primary fundraiser for the year so full participation is required of all scouts. For the show & sells, there are enough time slots for every scout to work 2 slots. In addition each time slot requires 1 adult to be signed up.
- All scouts now have the opportunity to sign-up for any remaining open time slots. If there are any questions regarding the Popcorn show & sell fundraiser please email Julie Baird
- Sign up here
- Our troop is able to set up our online presence to sell to family and friends. By clicking on the Trails-end link below, scouts and parents are able to create a profile with pictures and any details they would like to share like perhaps their rank, some favorite merit badges they’ve completed and of course what their online sales goal is. It looks and feels much like a GoFundMe page. Some troops have already sold thousands of dollars by promoting their online page!
- When registering the scout we are: Mayflower Council, Blue District, Troop 29
- Here is a little inspirational popcorn video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN-Wg8X2oxc