2018 Summer Camp at Camp Squanto (Week #3)
Sunday, July 15th, through Saturday, July 21st
Coordinator: Gregg Klawson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Camp Squanto – 200 Cutters Field Road, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Program Fee: $400.00 per Scout. $300.00 2nd Scout (Brother Discount)
- Required Forms:
- Summer Camp Registration Form
- Permission Slip / Behavior Form
- Merit Badge Selection Form
- Camp Squanto Authorization to Administer Medication and Allergy Form (must be completed even if scout does not take medication or has no allergies)
- BSA Medical Form– This requires a signature from the pediatrician’s office and that signature must be dated within 12 months of camp. If you prefer to complete it as a fillable PDF form and print it, the form can be found at: http://www.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/680-001_ABC.pdf
All parents are recommended to attend one of the parent information meetings scheduled for 04/25 and 05/09 during the scheduled Troop meetings. At these meetings you will be able to obtain all of the required forms, receive advice pertaining to merit badge selections for your scout, ask questions / receive information regarding health / medication related issues and have all of your questions answered. If you can’t make any of the scheduled meetings or would like to get a head start on the forms, you may send an email request to receive the forms to email@example.com. The forms will be emailed to you.
- Important dates:
- 4/25 – Informational meeting for parents @ troop meeting 7:00 p.m.
- 5/9 – Informational meeting for parents @ troop meeting 7:00 p.m.
- 5/9 – Registration form and $200.00 deposit/initial installment of camp fee is due to secure spot in camp. Any registrations received after 5/9 will be assessed a $20.00 late fee (Camp Squanto Policy).
- 5/30 – All required forms must be submitted. BSA Health forms due by last regular troop meeting on 6/13
- 5/30 – Final fee (remainder after deposit) is due, $200.00 for one scout and $110.00 for 2nd Scout (Brother Discount), if applicable.