- We will send out an update if the ‘Spring’ weather will impact our meeting.
- PLC (6:30 – 7:30)
- Committee Meeting (7:30 – 8:30) All adults are encouraged to attend the committee meeting.
4/11 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
4/18 – No Troop Meeting – Vacation
4/25 – Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
April 27 -29 Day Hiking at Mt. Monadnock State Park, Jaffrey, NH
- Departure will be from the Franklin VFW Hall at 5:30pm Friday April 27th. Scouts should arrive at 5:00pm to the VFW hall to help prepare the Troop and their Patrols for departure.
- An appropriate hiking route will be chosen based on conditions. This could include a summit attempt (if it can be done without traction) or loop a series of lower trails back to campsite. This can be with a light pack and should be about 5 to 7 miles. Scout leadership will determine final route based on conditions observed on-site. Return to camp, cook, retire for evening
- On Sunday we will return to the VFW Hall at approximately 10am.
- Sign up deadline: April 18
- All forms and payment due: April 25
- Sign up here
May Campout: May 18-20 – Canoeing More Details and Sign Up Soon!
June Campout: June 15-17 – Biking Trip More Details and Sign Up Soon!
ScoutBook is Live for Troop 29! – All Parents should have received and invitation to join ScoutBook. Kim Halloran and Amy Pepin will be available during Troop meetings to help with any questions and ensure you are logged in!