- Committee Meeting will be tonight due to the snow last week. All adults are encouraged to join.
- Looking for Merit Badge Booklets! Please ask your scout to return all merit badge booklets they are finished with or not currently working on at this week’s troop meeting. The Troop’s MB inventory is being updated. Booklets can be returned to Anna dos Santos.
- Merit Badge University materials will be distributed at this week’s troop meeting. If your scout will be attending MBU but cannot be at the meeting, materials will be available at the 2/28 troop meeting as well. MBU begins on Saturday, 3/3/18.
3/7 PLC & Committee Meeting @ the Charter School.
- PLC (6:30 – 7:30)
- Committee Meeting (7:30 – 8:30) All adults are encouraged to attend the committee meeting.
3/14 Troop Meeting @ the Charter School 7 – 8:30pm
- Adults are needed to step up as MB Counselors. Please contact Anna Dos Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help.
- 4-5 adults needed as either Lead or Assistant MB Counselors
- Lead Counselors: Climbing, Graphic Arts, Horsemanship, Plumbing, Programming, Search & Rescue, Veterinary Medicine.
- Assistant Counselors: Astronomy, Bird Study, Bugling, Chess, Citizenship n Nation, Citizenship in World, Climbing, Fingerprinting, Geology, Fire Safety, Law, Model Design, Movie Making, Photography, Plumbing, Public Speaking, Robotics, Search & Rescue, Traffic Safety, Veterinary Medicine.
March 17 – Troop Day Outing – More details soon!
April Campout: Day hiking at Mt. Monadnock
May Campout: Canoeing
June Campout: Ziplining