9/6 (Wed) is our first troop meeting at the Charter School. Sorry for any confusion.
Monthly Archives: August 2017
8/30 PLC & Committee Meeting @ the Charter School.
- PLC (6:30 – 7:30)
- Committee Meeting (7:30 – 8:30) All adults are encouraged to attend the committee meeting.
9/7 1st Troop Meeting @ the Charter School
- Parent’s meeting in the cafeteria 8 – 8:30 to talk about this upcoming year
- Sept outing permission form and fee
- Bring new Health Forms (A&B only) for both Adults and Scouts http://www.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/680-001_ABC.pdf
9/8-9/10 Team Building Outing
- To make this event successful and lay the important foundations for our troop this year, this outing is mandatory for all scouts to attend.
- Sign up now – deadline is 9/6: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a4aabab2ca7ff2-september1
8/25 OR 9/15 OA Ordeal Weekend
- This is for just called out Ordeal Candidates, Brotherhood Candidates or Arrowmen (adults and scouts).
- Sign up and details can be found in the calendar section of http://www.oldcolonycouncil.org
9/16 Panera Dinning Fundraiser
- Our dinning fundraisers are fully coordinated by scouts in the troop.
- Panera’s will be from Open until Close of the Franklin Panera. Share this attached flyer with friends and family to support Troop 29. The flyer will be needed so that up to 20% of proceeds will be shared with the troop. Panera Flyer
Popcorn Fundraiser Launch
- 9/5 is the official start to sell date with you visiting family, friends and neighbors.
- 9/17 Show and Sells Begin. Sign up now to lock in at least 2 slots per scout. Adults with current YPT are needed as well for each shift. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A4AABAB2CA7FF2-popcorn1
- Now is the time to update your YPT training, it takes only 25 minutes and you are then current for your role and just working with the scouts. It is the goal of our troop to have each adult be trained in this area.
- To take the training, go to http://my.scouting.org/