- COH will be from 6:30 – 7pm – all families encouraged to attend. Picnic begins immediate following COH 7pm at Charter School.
- Families with last name A – G, please bring Salads
- Families with last name H – O, please bring Dessert
- Families with last name P – Z, please bring Water/Beverages.
- The Troop will provide gigantic deli sandwiches from BJ’s along with some chips. Please have salads and desserts ready to be served!
Summer Camp at Camp Squanto – Sunday, July 16th, through Saturday, July 22rd
- HELP IS NEEDED for Summer Camp!! We need to have 2 adults / leaders present at all times during the camp week. We currently only have one volunteer. If you are able to help during the week, please contact TJ Lynch at Tjlynch36@comcast.net
- Coordinator: TJ Lynch
- Location: Camp Squanto – 200 Cutters Field Road, Plymouth, MA 02360
As a reminder all activity sign-ups are now online, signed release forms and payment will still need to be handed in at the troop meetings or given to Mr. Klawson when required. To Access all Troop 29 Current Sign Ups list and Information: All Troop Sign ups
Please provide updates to Amy Pepin, email@example.com, before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.