Feb 1 – Patrol Leaders’ Council (PLC) at 6:30 pm. Committee Meeting at 7:3o pm.
- Return Scouting for Food bags.
This month the troop will be skiing and riding at Cranmore in North Conway NH.
Departure will be from Franklin Friday afternoon February 10th. Car pools will be arranged in advance. The Troop will be sleeping inside the Cranmore base lodge Friday and Saturday night. Pack for indoor sleeping on the floor.
- Adults: $110 with a 1 day lift ticket
- Teen: 13-18: $100 with a 1 day lift ticket
- Jr 6-12: $95 with a 1 day lift ticket
- 2 Nights sleeping accommodations at the ski base lodge. Includes breakfast Saturday, pizza Saturday night and a $15 food voucher for either lunch Saturday or breakfast Sunday morning. Plan on $15 for one meal on your own (either lunch or Sunday am breakfast).
- We usually leave earlier Friday night, since it is a long ride up. Arrival back on Sunday may be a little later than 10 am.
- Additional Options:
- Saturday night tubing $29
- Ski /Board rental & helmet: Adult $38, Scouts $33
- Lesson$32, Lesson & Rentals $85
Feb 12 – United Methodist Scout Sunday: United Methodist across the country recognize scouts on 2/12. Franklin United Methodist Church is our troop’s sponsor and it is in their mission to support scouting. To show our support and gratitude to the church, we encourage our scout families to attend their worship service at 10am on Sunday the 12th. Scouts should come in their Class A.
- Cost $17 per scout
- If you have any questions or need a form, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a reminder all activity sign-ups are now online, signed release forms and payment will still need to be handed in at the troop meetings or given to Mr. Klawson when required. To Access all Troop 29 Current Sign Ups list and Information: All Troop Sign ups
Please provide updates to Amy Pepin, email@example.com, before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.