- Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. If the troop overall spends over $500 Panera will provide 20% of proceeds!
- Spread the word to friends and family and provide this flyer so that we can get credit for any traffic that comes in behalf of Troop 29.
- Please note that no rapid pick up orders count.
Scouting for Food
- Scouting for Food Flyers should be distributed starting this weekend to your neighbors. Food should be picked up on 2/4.
- Items should then be brought to the Troop Meeting on 2/8.
As a reminder all activity sign-ups are now online, signed release forms and payment will still need to be handed in at the troop meetings or given to Mr. Klawson when required. To Access all Troop 29 Current Sign Ups list and Information: All Troop Sign ups
Please provide updates to Amy Pepin, firstname.lastname@example.org, before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.