Happy New Year!!
- Did you sign up for Maine High Adventure ? See below for more information!
Jan 18 – Troop Meeting – 7pm-8:30pm. Charter School – Troop COH and Pizza Party!
- At 8pm there will be the Troop COH recognizing the advancements and achievements of the scouts.
- All family members are welcome.
- To close out the celebration, the troop will host a pizza party as a thank you for all of the hard work the scouts did for our successful popcorn fundraiser.
- Class B sign up due!
- Re-charting fees due (see below for more information)
- Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. If the troop overall spends over $500 Panera will provide 20% of proceeds!
- Spread the word to friends and family and provide this flyer so that we can get credit for any traffic that comes in behalf of Troop 29.
- Please note that no rapid pick up orders count.
- Adults: $110 with a 1 day lift ticket
- Teen: 13-18: $100 with a 1 day lift ticket
- Jr 6-12: $95 with a 1 day lift ticket
- 2 Nights sleeping accommodations at the ski base lodge. Includes breakfast Saturday, pizza Saturday night and a $15 food voucher for either lunch Saturday or breakfast Sunday morning. Plan on $15 for one meal on your own (either lunch or Sunday am breakfast).
- We usually leave earlier Friday night, since it is a long ride up. Arrival back on Sunday may be a little later than 10 am.
- Additional Options:
- Saturday night tubing $29
- Ski /Board rental & helmet: Adult $38, Scouts $33
- Lesson$32, Lesson & Rentals $85
- Cost $17 per scout
- If you have any questions or need a form, please contact Anna at email@example.com.
Maine High Adventure Summer 2017 – Pick the week(s) you are available now!
If the Troop has enough interest Maine High Adventure will be available for all older scouts (Minimum age: 13 before Sept. 1, 2017) for the Summer of 2017. Final cost is TBD depending upon the number of sign-ups and adventure planned, estimated cost for a week plus 2 travel days is $900 – $1400. See this fact sheet for details.
Sign-up for ALL weeks you are able to participate next summer. The dates shown are the Saturday that starts each possible adventure week.
Please contact Mr. McGuire as your first step when you want to start a Merit Badge. He will guide you to a MB Councilor(s) and advise you if the desired badge has any prerequisites.
Here is a quick guide on How To Use A Blue Card To Earn A Merit Badge.
As a reminder all activity sign-ups are now online, signed release forms and payment will still need to be handed in at the troop meetings or given to Mr. Klawson when required. To Access all Troop 29 Current Sign Ups list and Information: All Troop Sign ups
Please provide updates to Amy Pepin, firstname.lastname@example.org, before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.