Eagle Court of Honor Tomorrow! Saturday April 9 – Eagle COH @ Franklin United Methodist Church, on West Central Street Franklin 4pm.
- All families are encouraged to attend.
- Scouts please arrive @ 3:00pm in Class A with bolos/sashes to rehearse for the ceremony.
- Ceremony begins at 4pm.
- Troop families are asked to help with the reception immediately following. Families with last name:
- A-K please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- L-Z please bring a dessert
Community Service Event – Saturday April 16
Join your fellow scouts to help clean Franklin State Forest on Saturday 4/16 from 9:30am – noon (rain or shine). The clean up involves trash clean up and clearing of trails.
Click Here to sign up for the Community Service Event
As a reminder all activity sign-ups are now online, signed release forms and payment will
still need to be handed in at the troop meetings or given to Mr. Klawson when required.
Please provide updates to Amy Pepin, firstname.lastname@example.org, before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.