12/23 & 12/30 No Troop Meetings
1/13/16 Troop Court of Honor @ Charter School during regular troop meeting
Adult Involvement Opportunities Now
- We need parent support to help coordinate trips beginning for the April outing. If you are able to support a month, please Deb know.
- Community Service Coordinator
Feb/April Break STEM Camp at Squanto Squanto STEM
- 3 day cap to work on 2 merit badges and have a chance to meet and interact with people whose occupations take them into the world of STEM every day.
- There are two sessions for each school break.
- Early fee $95, after 1/20/16 $110.
- Check out the flyer link and register directly with Old Colony Council – link is provided on flyer.
Merit Badge University (MBU), March 5, 12, & 26, 2016 occ_mbu_2016_scout_form
- It will be held on 3 Saturday mornings, 3/5, 3/12, & 3/26, 2016.
- Each day will have 3 sessions, starting at 9:00am and ending at 12:40pm. Scouts can finish up to 3 MBs over the 3 weeks.
- Scouts should complete the registration form and give it to Anna dos Santos by 12/16/15 or as soon as possible after that. A payment of $15 per scout is also needed.
- Please note that the form asks for 7 MB choices to be selected and ranked, since classes will fill up.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3/26 Adult CPR/AED Training at MBU
- Any registered adult leader interested in first aid training can take a training class while your scout is at MBU.
- Pre registration is required and now open online at http://training.oldcolonycouncil.org
Upcoming Winter Trips
- 1/29-1/31 Cross Country Skiing/Snowshoe
- 2/26-2/28 Down Hill Skiing
- Permission slips will be coming out soon along with more details.
Please provide updates to Amy Pepin, email@example.com, before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.