12/9 Troop Meeting – Charter School
- Webelos Open House – Welcome the young scouts and their families
- Payment for December trip due
- If you have not already done so, please provide to Anna the troop dues.
- MBU registration forms
- Please bring back clean patrol boxes and blue jugs for inspection
Adult Involvement Opportunities Now
- We need parent support to help coordinate trips beginning for the April outing. If you are able to support a month, please let Anna or Deb know.
- Community Service Coordinator
- Summer Camp Coordinator
Merit Badge University, March 5, 12, & 26, 2016 occ_mbu_2016_scout_form
- This year the scouts decided they wanted to participate in Old Colony Council’s Merit Badge University (MBU) program.
- It will be held on 3 Saturday mornings, 3/5, 3/12, & 3/26, 2016.
- Each day will have 3 sessions, starting at 9:00am and ending at 12:40pm. Scouts can finish up to 3 MBs over the 3 weeks.
- Scouts should complete the registration form and give it to Anna dos Santos by 12/16/15 or as soon as possible after that. A payment of $15 per scout is also needed.
- The sooner the form is in, the more likely your scout will get his MB choices.
- Please note that the form asks for 7 MB choices to be selected and ranked, since classes will fill up.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna at email@example.com.
Past Due – Registered Adult YPT
- If you are a registered adult and your YPT will expire BEFORE 12/31/16, the council is requiring you to retake YPT to bring it more current. Please have your YPT done by 12/1.
12/19 – 12/20 Rock Climbing – Overnight at Rock Spot Lincoln RI climbing-Lincoln RI 12-19-15-doc
- Forms were due by 11/18th so that we can confirm numbers with Rock Spot. Payment is due by 12/9.
- Cost is $30/scout. If your scout would like to do the climbing merit badge the cost will be $45 total.
- A late dinner is provided. Patrols will be asked to bring sodas and snacks.
- Please complete the online waiver and print it to accompany your permission slip. Waiver
1/13/16 Court of Honor @ Charter School during regular troop meeting
- Deadline to submit signed rank advancement and merit badge completion to Deb Ryan is 12/16.
Upcoming Winter Trips
- 1/29-1/31 Cross Country Skiing/Snowshoe
- 2/26-2/28 Down Hill Skiing
- Permission slips will be coming out soon along with more details.
Please provide updates to Deb Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org, before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.