11/25 No Troop Meeting – Happy Thanksgiving
11/28 Eagle COH @ Franklin United Methodist Church, on East Central Street Franklin 4pm
- Honoring Andy Pritchard, Michael Parella, Riley and Austin Conatser
- Scouts arrive @ 3:00pm in Class A with bolos/sashes to rehearse for the ceremony.
- Troop families are asked to help with the reception immediately following. Families with last name:
- A-K please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- L-Z please bring a dessert
12/1 ONLY 7 MORE DAYS LEFT….
- If you are a registered adult and your YPT will expire BEFORE 12/31/16, the council is requiring you to retake YPT to bring it more current. Please have your YPT done by 12/1.
12/19 – 12/20 Rock Climbing – Overnight at Rock Spot Lincoln RI climbing-Lincoln RI 12-19-15-doc
- Forms were due by 11/18th so that we can confirm numbers with Rock Spot. Payment is due by 12/9.
- Cost is $30/scout. If your scout would like to do the climbing merit badge the cost will be $45 total.
- A late dinner is provided. Patrols will be asked to bring sodas and snacks.
- Please complete the online waiver and print it to accompany your permission slip. Waiver
Please provide updates to Deb Ryan, email@example.com, before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.