11/18 Troop Meeting
- Scout assignments for Eagle COH ceremony will be made at the meeting.
- Hiking trip payment due.
- Rock Climbing trip final day for permission slips.
- Reminder – No troop meeting 11/25 (Thanksgiving)
11/20 – 11/22 Hiking, Split Rock and Wapack Trail Hiking Wapack Trail, Split rock-11-20-15.doc
- We will be hiking during hunting season and it is recommended to wear orange to be visible in the woods.
- Inexpensive, orange, vinyl vests/hats are easy to come by in outdoors shops or department stores. The combo is currently about $13 and you can see a sample here: http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-Blaze-Lighted-Cap-and-Vest-Combo/product/120829053417120/.
11/28 Eagle COH @ Franklin United Methodist Church, on East Central Street Franklin 4pm
- Honoring Andy Pritchard, Michael Parella, Riley and Austin Conatser
- If your scout can not attend, please notify Marty Ryan at email@example.com.
- Scouts arrive @ 3:00pm in Class A with bolos/sashes to rehearse for the ceremony.
- Troop families are asked to help with the reception immediately following. Families with last name:
- A-K please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- L-Z please bring a dessert
12/1 Youth Protection Training (YPT) Update
- If you are a registered adult and your YPT will expire BEFORE 12/31/16, the council is requiring you to retake YPT to bring it more current. Please have your YPT done by 12/1.
12/19 – 12/20 Rock Climbing – Overnight at Rock Spot Lincoln RI climbing-Lincoln RI 12-19-15-doc
- Forms are due by 11/18th so that we can confirm numbers with Rock Spot. Payment is due by 12/9.
- Cost is $30/scout. If your scout would like to do the climbing merit badge the cost will be $45 total.
- A late dinner is provided. Patrols will be asked to bring sodas and snacks.
- Please complete the online waiver and print it to accompany your permission slip. Waiver
Please provide updates to Deb Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org, before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.