11/11 No Troop Meeting – Veteran’s Day
11/20 – 11/22 Hiking, Split Rock and Wapack Trail Hiking Wapack Trail, Split rock-11-20-15.doc
- Form due 10/21, payment by 11/18. Cost is $20
No Troop Meetings Reminders
- 11/25 Thanksgiving
11/28 Eagle COH @ Franklin United Methodist Church, on East Central Street Franklin 4pm
- Honoring Andy Pritchard, Michael Parella, Riley and Austin Conatser
- If your scout can not attend, please notify Marty Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scouts arrive @ 3:00pm in Class A with bolos/sashes to rehearse for the ceremony.
- Troop families are asked to help with the reception immediately following. Families with last name:
- A-K please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- L-Z please bring a dessert
12/1 Youth Protection Training (YPT) Update
- If you are a registered adult and your YPT will expire BEFORE 12/31/16, the council is requiring you to retake YPT to bring it more current.
- This is required before the troop recharters in mid December. Please have your YPT done by 12/1.
12/19 – 12/20 Rock Climbing – Overnight at Rock Spot Lincoln RI climbing-Lincoln RI 12-19-15-doc
- Forms are due by 11/18th (our next meeting) so that we can confirm numbers with Rock Spot. Payment is due by 12/9.
- Cost is $30/scout. If your scout would like to do the climbing merit badge the cost will be $45 total.
- A late dinner is provided. Patrols will be asked to bring sodas and snacks.
- Please complete the online waiver and print it to accompany your permission slip. It is Rock Spot’s policy that all climbers and spectators who wish to enter the climbing area must complete a waiver prior to entering. Waiver
Please provide updates to Deb Ryan, email@example.com, before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.