11/4 PLC and Committee Meeting
- PLC 6:30
- Committee 7:30 – all parents are encouraged to attend
10/31 – 11/7 Scouting For Food Campaign
- If you have not already done so, please distribute door hanger to neighbors, family and friends.
- Pickup will be this Saturday.
- All food that has been collected should be taken directly to the Franklin Food Pantry.
11/6 The Walker Family Pasta Dinner Fundraiser
6:30 – 10:30pm Franklin Elks 1077 Pond St
- John Walker, a past leader in Pack 126, recently passed away. He is survived by his wife Ellen and two children. There is a pasta fund raiser to help the Walkers with expenses until John’s estate is settled.
- Dinner served 6:30-8:30 pm followed by entertainment and a photo booth.
- Tickets: Adult – $15 Children 12 & under – $12.
- Questions? Sandy Brown: JSBjakey@yahoo.com, Teresa Fernald: HomeRepairSpecialists@verizon.net
- Pre purchasing tickets with free delivery is available and encouraged.
11/20 – 11/22 Hiking, Split Rock and Wapack Trail Hiking Wapack Trail, Split rock-11-20-15.doc
- Form due 10/21, payment by 11/18. Cost is $20
No Troop Meetings Reminders
- 11/11 Veteran’s Day
- 11/25 Thanksgiving
11/28 Eagle COH @ Franklin United Methodist Church, on East Central Street Franklin 4pm
- Honoring Andy Pritchard, Michael Parella, Riley and Austin Conatser
- If your scout can not attend, please notify Marty Ryan at email@example.com.
- Scouts arrive @ 3:00pm in Class A uniforms with bolos & sashes to rehearse for the ceremony.
- Troop families are asked to help with the reception immediately following – we are anticipating a number of guest and your help is very appreciated. Families with last name from:
- A-K please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- L-Z please bring a dessert
12/1 Youth Protection Training (YPT) Update
- If you are a registered adult and your YPT will expire BEFORE 12/31/16, the council is requiring you to retake YPT to bring it more current.
- This is required before the troop recharters in mid December. Please have your YPT done by 12/1.
12/19 Rock Climbing – Details coming soon…
Please provide updates to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.