10/21 Troop Mtg
- Please return cleaned patrol boxes and blue water jugs to be inspected by the quartermaster.
- Final date to register for Nov Trip
- Yearly dues, if not yet paid in full.
- Provide empty tuna cans (or simile size) to Kinley for fire starter project during Webelos Open House
12/1 Youth Protection Training (YPT) Update
- If you are a registered adult and your YPT will expire BEFORE 12/31/16, the council is requiring you to retake YPT to bring it more current.
- This is required before the troop recharters in mid December. Please have your YPT done by 12/1 and present your certificate to Jennifer Parrella.
No Troop Meetings Reminders
- 11/11 Veteran’s Day
- 11/25 Thanksgiving
11/20 – 11/22 Hiking, Split Rock and Wapack Trail Hiking Wapack Trail, Split rock-11-20-15.doc
- Permission slip is due 10/21 because of limited number of troop meetings prior to the outing. Patrols need to plan in October for meals, etc.
- Form due 10/21, payment by 11/18. Cost is $20
11/28 Eagle COH @ Franklin United Methodist Church, on East Central Street Franklin 4pm
- Honoring Andy Pritchard, Michael Parella, Riley and Austin Conatser
- If your scout has an important conflict preventing him from participating, please notify Marty Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scouts arrival by 3:00pm in their Class A uniforms with bolos & sashes to rehearse for the ceremony.
- Troop families are asked to help with the reception immediately following – we are anticipating a number of guest and your help is very appreciated. Families with last name from:
- A-K please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- L-Z please bring a dessert
12/19 Rock Climbing – Details coming soon…
Please provide updates to email@example.com before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.