10/14 Troop Mtg (7 – 7:40pm) and COH (7:40 – 8pm)
- Parents – please come to the COH this Wed no later than 7:40pm. A reception will immediately follow.
- Last names between A-K please bring desserts.
- L – Z please bring beverage.
- Return troop blue water jugs to be handed our for this weekend’s outing.
- Register for Nov Trip – due date is 10/21
- Yearly dues, if not yet paid in full.
- Fire starters will be made for an upcoming Webelos Open House on 10/28
- We need your assistance to bring in empty, clean tuna cans (or similar size) for the activity.
- Give them to Kinley Baird this week or next.
12/1 Youth Protection Training (YPT) Update
- Old Colony Council has implemented a new procedure for YPT to ensure all registered adults will be fully covered for the upcoming year.
- If you are a registered adult and your YPT will expire BEFORE 12/31/16, the council is requiring you to retake YPT to bring it more current.
- This is required before the troop recharters in mid December. Please have your YPT done by 12/1 and present your certificate to Jennifer Parrella.
10/16-10/18 Highland Games, Wrentham Development Center Permission slip for Highland Games – Oct 16-18
- Wrentham Development Center, Emerald St. Wrentham, MA
- Due date to register was Wednesday, 9/16. If you have not registered, email Anna dos Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org to register (and then return the form at the 9/30 Troop meeting).
11/20 – 11/22 Hiking, Split Rock and Wapack Trail Hiking Wapack Trail, Split rock-11-20-15.doc
- Permission slip is due 10/21 because of limited number of troop meetings prior to the outing. Patrols need to plan in October for meals, etc.
- Form due 10/21, payment by 11/18. Cost is $20
11/28 Eagle COH @ Franklin United Methodist Church, on East Central Street Franklin 4pm
- Honoring Andy Pritchard, Michael Parella, Riley and Austin Conatser
- All scouts are expected to attend the upcoming Eagle Court of Honor on Saturday, 11/28/15 at 4:00pm, and all families are encouraged to attend.
- If your scout has an important conflict that will prevent him from participating in the Eagle COH, please notify Marty Ryan at email@example.com. Scouts will be assigned various roles in the Eagle ceremony, so it’s critical that we know who is attending.
- Scouts should arrive at the Eagle COH at the Franklin United Methodist Church by 3:00pm in their Class A uniforms with bolos & sashes to rehearse for the ceremony.
- Troop families are asked to bring beverages and desserts to help with the reception immediately following – we are anticipating a number of guest and your help is very appreciated. Families with last name from:
- A-K please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- L-Z please bring a dessert
12/19 Rock Climbing – Details coming soon…
Please provide updates to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.