9/30 Troop Mtg
- Please clean and return troop blue water jugs and patrol boxes.
- Yearly dues are $125, payable to Troop 29 in full in September or $25 over 5 months, Sept-Jan, due the 1st troop meeting of the month. Checks should go to Anna.
- Advancement and blue cards turn in to Mrs. Ryan – deadline is this Wed for upcoming COH
10/4 Eagle Project
- Sunday 10/4 2 – 4pm Sunday is the first of the 3 work days and it will be at the Original Congregational Church , 4 East St, Wrentham.( center of town). The other days are 10/10 from 9-12; 10/11 from 12-3
- Please park in lot and the entrance will be in the back driveway. Bring gloves if desired, wear clothing appropriate for painting. Food and water will be provided.
- Thank you for helping a fellow scout. Please let David know if you are able to help any part of the days: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 774-571-6304
Medical Forms BSA Medical Form
- Current BSA medical forms are needed to be on file with the troop for scouts participating in outings. If your scout attended summer camp or rafting this spring, they should be all set for the majority of this year.
- These forms go with the adult troop leader as a resource to respond to any medical needs.
- If you have not completed, please do so and turn it in to George Waters before our next camp out.
10/16-10/18 Highland Games, Wrentham Development Center Permission slip for Highland Games – Oct 16-18
- Wrentham Development Center, Emerald St. Wrentham, MA
- Due date to register was Wednesday, 9/16. If you have not registered, email Anna dos Santos at email@example.com to register (and then return the form at the 9/30 Troop meeting).
11/20 – 11/22 Hiking, Split Rock and Wapack Trail
Please provide updates to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.