9/23 No Troop Mtg (Yom Kippur)
- Please clean and return troop blue water jugs next troop meeting. Troop can only account for 4 of our 8 jugs.
- Yearly dues are $125, payable to Troop 29 in full in September or $25 over 5 months, Sept-Jan, due the 1st troop meeting of the month. Checks should go to Anna.
Upcoming Eagle Project Dates
- David Roche needs your help on his Eagle project on the following dates and times. More information to be provided at the troop meetings. Let David know if you can help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10/4 from 2-4; 10/10 from 9-12; 10/11 from 12-3
9/30 COH Deadline (date change) Advancement and blue cards must be turned in to Mrs. Ryan.
9/25 – 9/27 Biking the Cape Cod Rail Trial and camping at Nickerson State Park.
- Parents please ensure your scout has the essentials for the trip: helmet, a gear bike, no loose clothing and proper closed toe footwear, sunscreen and water, tire repair kit.
10/16-10/18 Highland Games, Wrentham Development Center Permission slip for Highland Games – Oct 16-18
- Wrentham Development Center, Emerald St. Wrentham, MA
- Due date to register was Wednesday, 9/16. If you have not registered, email Anna dos Santos at email@example.com to register (and then return the form at the 9/30 Troop meeting).
11/20 – 11/22 Hiking, Split Rock and Wapack Trail
Please provide updates to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.