9/2 1st meetings @ Charter School
- PLC (Patrol Leader’s Council) at 6:30pm
- Troop Committee at 7:30pm -Parents of scouts 14 years of age or younger are strongly encouraged to participate in the committee to provide continuity of support for troop activities as parents of older scouts reach the end of their service.
9/9 1st Troop Meeting @ Charter School
- During the troop meeting there will be a separate meeting for parents. One parent from each family is asked to attend this meeting which will be held in the cafeteria of the Charter School.
- Sign up for Sept bike trip.
- Partial merit badges earned at Squanto will be distributed. Scouts, please contact the troop’s applicable merit badge councilor if you are continuing to work on you partials from summer camp at the first meeting so that they can support you. The Scoutmaster will be able to sign off if the troop does not have a MB councilor.
9/16 COH Deadline
- Advancement and blue cards must be turned in to Mrs. Ryan. The COH will take place on 9/30.
9/25 – 9/27 Biking the Cape Cod Rail Trial and camping at Nickerson State Park. Permission slip for Cape Cod bike trip 09-25-2015
- Cost is $20
- Final deadline for form and payment is 9/16/15.
Please provide updates to email@example.com before 9am on Monday to be included in that week’s Troop News.