6/10 Troop Meeting – Charter School
- Vote for you next SPL and Patrol Leaders tonight
- Please bring back any patrol boxes and water jugs.
- Pay for the rafting trip -due date is 6/17.
Preparing for Next Scout Year
6/24 Planning Meeting
- The elected SPL and PLs will need to attend the troop’s annual planning meeting defining trips and community service, scheduled for Wednesday night, June 24.
August Overnight Training
- The troop will be holding an overnight training session for all Scouts in PORs on a yet-to-be-determined date in August, before the new Scout year kicks off. Attendance is mandatory for those in PORs.
6/26 – 6/28 White Water Rafting – Shelbourne Falls, MA White water Rafting-Shelburne Falls, MA 6-26-15
- Permission slip due by 6/3 (deadline extended) and payment by 6/17
- Costs: Scouts $80 (maybe reduced if scout participated in fundraising). Adults who will raft $65
- An online waiver form link will be provided upon signing up to be completed before the trip
7/12 – 7/18 2015 Summer Camp – Squanto
Coordinator: Tim Cook – send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location:Camp Squanto 200 Cutters Field Road, Plymouth, MA 02360 http://www.campsquanto.net/
- 2015_Merit_Badge_Schedule – Please do not hand this in. Mark badge selections on troop forms
- SummerCamp_Troop29_Forms_2015– There are 3 pages. Adults and scouts should sign permission slip. Please fill in badge choices and contact complete info. Please return medication/allergy form with scout’s name on it even if no medications are required and no allergies exist.
- BSA_Medical_Form– This requires a signature from the pediatrician’s office and that signature must be dated within 12 months of camp.
6/17 Court Of Honor (COH) with picnic to follow
- COH will begin at 7pm
- Picnic immediately following
- Troop families are asked to bring beverages and desserts.
- Families with last name from M-Z please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- Families with last name from A-L please bring a dessert
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at email@example.com if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.