5/23 and 5/24 Eagle Projects
- 5/23 Dacey Field 2 – 4pm Putting walkways onto the trail. Project headed by Riley Conatser
- 5/24 2 – 3p, Franklin Town Forest (Summer Street, ½ mile from King Street). Clearing new trails. Please bring loppers, hard-rakes, gloves, bug spray, water. Project headed by Austin Conatser
5/25 Memorial Day
- All troop members and leaders are encouraged to attend the Memorial Day Parade May 25th in your Class A uniform. Adults that can walk with the troop is appreciated, 2 deep leadership applies to this event.
- Time: Arrive 10:00am – 10:15am. Parade will begin around 10:30. If you did not help with set up, please plan to stay for entire program to help take down after parade events.
- Location: between the United Methodist Church parking lot and the museum.
- What to bring: Apply sunscreen before and bring water, comfortable shoes/sneakers
Set up for Memorial Day Parade at Town Common
- Time: 8 am May 25th
- Location: VFW
- What to bring: If you can, please bring a cooler with ice and water for the guests and veterans that will be sitting at the platform – it maybe a very warm day and this will be very welcomed!
- If you are being dropped off to support set up, please coordinate a ride home, the set up will be completed before the parade.
Please contact Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.