Announcing April Trip:
4/10 – 4/12 Backpacking the MidState Trail Backpacking-permslip-04-10-2015
The announcement of this trip has been delayed as the leaders of this trip has been watching the progress of the snow melt. Based on the melting, the trip is on!
- We acknowledge the short sign up for the trip. Cost is $20 3/25 (tomorrow) and 4/1 (at the Committee/PLC meeting) There will be a pile of blank forms at tomorrow’s meeting.
- Location is Ashburnham/Westminster MA area. Friday night at Split Rock BSA camp and Saturday on the MidState trail at Muddy Pond Hut. Trip will take place regardless of rain.
- We meet at normal time of 5:30pm on Friday, leave at 6pm sharp. Back at normal time of 10am Sunday.
- The trail is EASY and SHORT to enable all scouts to have an experience with a pack on their back.
- This is a great trip for scouts to work on their Cooking and Camping MB requirements for trail meals!
- Adults – we need your support for hiking and shuttling cars at trail heads Sat and Sunday.
May’s rock climbing sign ups have been extended until April 15th.