3/25 Troop Meeting – 7pm Charter School
- Please bring back clean patrol boxes and blue water jugs.
- Sign up for May rock climbing – permission slips due March 25th
- Personal Management 30 min meeting immediately following
Please update your calendars, the April and June dates are new.
- 4/10-4/12 Backpacking trip. More details to come in Troop News shortly
- 5/15-5/16 Rock climbing at Quincy Quarries. See this week’s troop news for details
- 6/13-6/14 Leadership training/next year planning. Scouts interested in holding a leadership role with the troop next year should pencil in this weekend.
- 6/26-6/28 White water rafting trip. Fundraising is being defined for scout participation to support this trip. Those scouts that are able to participate in fundraising will be allocated a share of proceeds for their portion of the trip. More details to come in Troop News shortly.
- 7/12-7/18 Summer Camp
5/15-5/16 Rock Climbing Quincy Quarries and Camp Sayre
- Deadline to sign up for this trip is March 25th, to meet the needs of preparing for this high adventure weekend. Cost of trip is $20 and payment due by 4/29. Quincy Quarries & Camp Sayre
- BSA health form will be required. Those that attended summer camp may already have one on file. Please confirm with Tim Cook. Health forms must be provided by 4/29. health form parts_ab-1
Court Of Honor (COH) Dates
- 6/17 Troop COH. Final submission of blue cards and advancement is due 5/27.
- 6/20 Eagle COH
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.