3/18 Troop Meeting – 7pm Charter School
- Please bring back clean patrol boxes and blue water jugs.
- If you have not payed or completed a form for March outing, please do
- Sign up for May rock climbing – permission slips due March 25th
- Scouts sign up for merit badges for March trip
3/19 Life to Eagle Program
- The Seven Rivers District Advancement Team invites all Life Scouts and Parents to the annual Life to Eagle program on Thursday, March 19, at Schneider Electric (formerly known as The Foxboro Company) at 27 Neponset Street, Foxboro.
- The evening will start promptly at 7:00 so please plan on arriving by 6:45 for check in to receive your packet of information. Topics covered will be the Eagle Project, Application/Submission to Council and the night of the Eagle Boards.
- Registration is required by Wednesday, March 11. Please e-mail Joyce Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and include the names of those attending, as well as Troop info (#29 from Franklin).
- If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call Joyce Jordan at 508-660-2176 or Carol Thomas at 781-762-6912.
3/20-3/22 Merit Badge Campout @ Gilbert State Forest in Foxboro
- Merit Badge Univ-Gilbert St Forest-Foxboro 3-20-15
- Badges to be started/worked on may include: Cooking, Emergency Prep, Camping, and Personal Management. Sign up for the badges you will work on at the troop meeting this week.
Please update your calendars, the April and June dates are new.
- 4/10-4/12 Backpacking trip. More details to come in Troop News shortly
- 5/15-5/16 Rock climbing at Quincy Quarries. See this week’s troop news for details
- 6/13-6/14 Leadership training/next year planning. Scouts interested in holding a leadership role with the troop next year should pencil in this weekend.
- 6/26-6/28 White water rafting trip. Fundraising is being defined for scout participation to support this trip. Those scouts that are able to participate in fundraising will be allocated a share of proceeds for their portion of the trip. More details to come in Troop News shortly.
- 7/12-7/18 Summer Camp
5/15-5/16 Rock Climbing Quincy Quarries and Camp Sayre
- Deadline to sign up for this trip is March 25th, to meet the needs of preparing for this high adventure weekend. Cost of trip is $20 and payment due by 4/29. Quincy Quarries & Camp Sayre
- BSA health form will be required. Those that attended summer camp may already have one on file. Please confirm with Tim Cook. Health forms must be provided by 4/29. health form parts_ab-1
Court Of Honor (COH) Dates
- 6/17 Troop COH. Final submission of blue cards and advancement is due 5/27.
- 6/20 Eagle COH
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at email@example.com if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.