3/4 PLC and Troop Committee Meeting – Charter School
- PLC 6:30pm.
- Troop Committee 7:30 – all parents are encouraged to attend.
3/11 Emergency Preparedness Merit Badge
- Mr. Lynch will be offering assistance in completing this badge. The first meeting will be after the 3/11 troop meeting. If you would like to work on this badge please do the following:
- Contact Mr. Lynch at email@example.com and share your contact email and cell phone number for you AND a parent.
- Please go to website: meritbadge.org and under the Boy Scout heading you will find “merit badge worksheets”. Print out the one for “Emergency Preparedness”
- Please acquire the Emergency Preparedness merit badge pamphlet from the troop librarian.
- A significant portion of the requirements for this badge will be completed at the Merit Badge University Weekend. Scouts should plan on attending the outing scheduled for 03/20/15 – 03/22/15.
3/19 Life to Eagle Program
- The Seven Rivers District Advancement Team invites all Life Scouts and Parents to the annual Life to Eagle program on Thursday, March 19, at Schneider Electric (formerly known as The Foxboro Company) at 27 Neponset Street, Foxboro.
- The evening will start promptly at 7:00 so please plan on arriving by 6:45 for check in to receive your packet of information. Topics covered will be the Eagle Project, Application/Submission to Council and the night of the Eagle Boards.
- Registration is required by Wednesday, March 11. Please e-mail Joyce Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and include the names of those attending, as well as Troop info (#29 from Franklin).
- If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call Joyce Jordan at 508-660-2176 or Carol Thomas at 781-762-6912.
3/20-3/22 March Merit Badge University Weekend @ Gilbert State Forest in Foxboro
- Merit Badge Univ-Gilbert St Forest-Foxboro 3-20-15
- Final Deadline for Form & Payment: Form by 3/4 = $20; form by 3/11 = $25; payment by 3/18
- Badges to be started/worked on may include: Cooking, Emergency Prep, Camping, and Personal Management.
- If you would like to explore a badge, please bring your ideas to the 2/11 meeting.
6/20 New Eagle COH Date – Please update your calendars.
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at email@example.com if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.