2/11 Troop Meeting – Charter School
- Please return troop patrol boxes and water jugs this week
- Scouts, identify badges you would like to work on at the March Merit Badge Camp Out
2/14 Scout Sabbath
- Scouts are encouraged to attend their place of worship in their uniform to celebrate Scout Sabbath.
2/27 – 3/1 Feb Ski Trip @ Attitash Grand Summit Hotel & Conference center, Bartlett NH
2/25 Personal Fitness Merit Badge
- Mrs. Roche will be offering assistance in completing this badge this spring. The first meeting will be after the 2/25 troop meeting. If you would like to work on this badge please do the following:
- Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your contact email and cell phone number for you AND a parent.
- Please go to website: meritbadge.org and under the Boy Scout heading you will find “merit badge worksheets”. Print out the one for “Personal Fitness”
- Please acquire the Personal Fitness badge pamphlet from the troop librarian.
- Because there is a component to this badge which requires a 12 week commitment, there will be requirements assigned for review at the Feb. 25 meeting. Contact Mrs Roche with any questions.
3/20-3/22 March Merit Badge University Weekend @ Gilbert State Forest in Foxboro
- Permission slips will be available at the Troop Meeting
- Badges to be started/worked on may include: Cooking, Emergency Prep, Camping, and Personal Management.
- If you would like to explore a badge, please bring your ideas to the 2/11 meeting.
6/20 New Eagle COH Date – Please update your calendars.
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at email@example.com if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.