2/4 PLC and Troop Committee Meeting – Charter School
- PLC 6:30pm.
- Troop Committee 7:30 – all parents are encouraged to attend.
- Troop Dues – installment for Feb or full payment if not yet submitted
2/8 & 2/14 8th is Scout Sunday & 14th is Scout Sabbath
- Franklin United Methodist, our troop’s charter organization, has asked for representation at their 10am service on 2/8 to carry in flags. They have asked for scouts to arrive at 9:50am. Please let Mrs. Dos Santos know if you will be able to represent our troop and attend their worship service.
- Scouts are encouraged to attend their place of worship in their uniform to celebrate Scout Sunday and Scout Sabbath.
2/27 – 3/1 Feb Ski Trip @ Attitash Grand Summit Hotel & Conference center, Bartlett NH Attitash-permslip-02-27-2015
The deadline for slips & payment is extended until tomorrow, 2/3 due to last week’s storm.
- We ask that you drop your completed slip & payment directly to George Waters at 1 Huckleberry Lane, Franklin. (can be reached at 508-989-0121) by Tuesday Feb 3rd.
- If you have not yet confirmed on your slip whether you are skiing Sat or Sat/Sun, please be sure to contact George Waters as well by 2/3.
It is important to the success of the trip to have our final reservation numbers and payment in at that time.
Once all forms are in the logistics of the rides will be determined and finalization around 2nd day of skiing will be made.
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at email@example.com if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.