1/21 Split Troop Meeting
- In preparation for the Klondike, those scouts participating in the Klondike will meet at the VFW from 7 – 8pm. Please drop off and pick up your scout at the VFW.
- Patrol boxes will need to be returned directly to the VFW this week cleaned, checked and provided to Matt Pepin for inspection.
- The remainder scouts will meet at the Charter School at the normal timeframe.
- All troop business will be conducted at the Charter School for payments, etc.
- Troop Dues – installment for Jan or full payment if not yet submitted
- Final date to register for Feb outing for form and payment – no late sign ups will be accepted.
1/23 – 1/24th Klondike @ Squanto “Gold in the Cold” klondike-permslip-01-23-2015
- Troop 29 will be camping over only on Friday night. Warm gear needed – a full listing of recommended winter gear can be found on our website https://troop29franklin.com/documents/
2/8 & 2/14 8th is Scout Sunday & 14th is Scout Sabbath
2/27 – 3/1 Feb Ski Trip @ Attitash Grand Summit Hotel & Conference center, Bartlett NH
Final signup will be needed 1/28/15 – no late signups will be accepted due to the nature of this trip. attitash-permslip-02-27-2015
- Cost: $75 [ scouts 12 & under] $80 for the older scouts and $90 for the adults
- Cost includes: Sat/Sun bkfast & Sat dinner, and a 1 day lift ticket.
- Scouts responsible for own Sat lunch, $10 should be fine.
- Lift tickets good at both Attitash & Wildcat. 2-day lift tkt available for those who want to ski both days. Cost for 2nd day is $35 (Jr), $38 (Young Adult), $50 (Adult). Please indicate if you are interested in 2nd day. Once registration and number of drivers known, the troop will be able to make final determination.
- Rentals & lessons available at a discounted rate, if interested.
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.