There will be no troop meeting this week
12/20 Overnight At The Y
- Troop 29 will have the run of the YMCA in Franklin on the night of Saturday December 20th.
- We will have access to the pool, pizza for dinner, basketball, dodge ball, games and a movie.
- Bring sleeping bag, swimsuit, towel, plastic bag for wet items, change of clothes, and wash up gear
- Saturday, 12/20 @ 6:00 PM – Meet at the YMCA at 45 Forge Hill Road in Franklin, MA
- Sunday, 12/21 @ 7:00 AM – Pick up at the YMCA. Please be prompt on Sunday morning for the pickup
- Permission slip: YMCA Hockomock Franklin MA- 12-20-14
- Slip by 12/3 = $20; by 12/10 = $25; payment due by 12/17
2/27 – 3/1 Feb Ski Trip @ Attitash Grand Summit Hotel & Conference center, Bartlett NH
Final headcount will be needed 1st troop meeting in February. Permissions slips will be available early December. Any questions, please contact Mr. Jolie (email@example.com).
- Friday’s departure time will be earlier than usual due to long drive time & traffic.
- Cost: $75 [ scouts 12 & under] $80 for the older scouts and $90 for the adults
- Cost includes: Sat/Sun bkfast & Sat dinner, and a 1 day lift ticket.
- Scouts responsible for own Sat lunch, $10 should be fine.
- Lift tickets good at both Attitash & Wildcat. 2-day lift tkt available for those who want to ski both days.
- Rentals & lessons available at a discounted rate, if interested. Will need to know in advance.
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.