11/19 Troop Meeting 7pm – Charter School
- Open house for Webelos II. Be sure to say hello to the young scouts and their families.
- Troop Dues – installment for Nov or full payment if not yet submitted
- Register for Dec outing
- Return patrol supplies from Oct outing
- Tell David/Ben # of logs you will bring to Nov outing
11/19 Returning Troop Supplies for Treasure Valley Trip
- Please return cleaned the following to this week’s meeting: 2 patrol boxes and 1 Water jug
- If you have either of these items but cannot attend Wednesday’s meeting, please contact Mr. Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
11/21-11/23 Treasure Valley Trip: Logs Needed
- Log/poles for the lashing project that are 2-4” diameter, 10-12 feet long. Need 30 – 35 minimum.
- You can easily find logs in woods.
- Anyone with logs please contact either David Roche (Jean.Roche@comcast.net) or Ben Waters (email@example.com) before this Friday to ensure there is enough.
- Can coordinate to deliver early to Troop’s trailer by contacting Mr. Conaster (firstname.lastname@example.org)
11/23 Thanksgiving Meal Delivery – Service Opportunity
- The Friends of Franklin are preparing for the Thanksgiving food deliveries. Approximately 200 families will be benefiting from the kindness of others.
- Deliveries will be Sunday, November 23rd starting at 10:00 AM.
- The pickup will be at the Clark Cutler McDermott’s facility located at 130 Constitution Boulevard Franklin.
- Please let Mr. Cronin (email@example.com) know if you are able to participate and/or drive.
- Save 12/21 date for Christmas Delivery. More info at a later date.
11/26 No Troop Meeting – Thanksgiving
12/20 Overnight At The Y
- Troop 29 will have the run of the YMCA in Franklin on the night of Saturday December 20th.
- We will have access to the pool, pizza for dinner, basketball, dodge ball, games and a movie.
- Bring sleeping bag, swimsuit, towel, plastic bag for wet items, change of clothes, and wash up gear
- Saturday, 12/20 @ 6:00 PM – Meet at the YMCA at 45 Forge Hill Road in Franklin, MA
- Sunday, 12/21 @ 7:00 AM – Pick up at the YMCA. Please be prompt on Sunday morning for the pickup
- Permission slip: YMCA Hockomock Franklin MA- 12-20-14
- Slip by 12/3 = $20; by 12/10 = $25; payment due by 12/17
2/27 – 3/1 Feb Ski Trip @ Attitash Grand Summit Hotel & Conference center, Bartlett NH
Final headcount will be needed 1st troop meeting in February. Permissions slips will be available early December. Any questions, please contact Mr. Jolie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Friday’s departure time will be earlier than usual due to long drive time & traffic.
- Cost: $75 [ scouts 12 & under] $80 for the older scouts and $90 for the adults
- Cost includes: Sat/Sun bkfast & Sat dinner, and a 1 day lift ticket.
- Scouts responsible for own Sat lunch, $10 should be fine.
- Lift tickets good at both Attitash & Wildcat. 2-day lift tkt available for those who want to ski both days.
- Rentals & lessons available at a discounted rate, if interested. Will need to know in advance.
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at email@example.com if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.