11/2 Troop Meeting 7pm – Charter School
- Troop Dues – installment for Nov or full payment if not yet submitted
- Final date to register for Nov outing.
- Begin registering for Dec outing.
11/15 & 11/16 Eagle Project this weekend
- Andy Pritchard is working on building a shed at the Wrentham Development Center for his Eagle Project this weekend (15th-16th) and is looking for help from older scouts who are comfortable using basic tools.
- Work goes from 10 am to around 4 pm.
- Scouts who are interested should contact Andy at 508-254-4202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
11/21-11/23 Treasure Valley
- Trip will focus on lashing skills
- Cost is $25. Final deadline to sign up is 11/12.
- Permission slip: Treasure Valley – Rutland MA- 11-21-14
12/20 Overnight At The Y
- Troop 29 will have the run of the YMCA in Franklin on the night of Saturday December 20th.
- We will have access to the pool, pizza for dinner, basketball, dodge ball, games and a movie.
- Bring sleeping bag, swimsuit, towel, plastic bag for wet items, change of clothes, and wash up gear
- Saturday, 12/20 @ 6:00 PM – Meet at the YMCA at 45 Forge Hill Road in Franklin, MA
- Sunday, 12/21 @ 7:00 AM – Pick up at the YMCA. Please be prompt on Sunday morning for the pickup
- Permission slips will be available at the troop meeting.
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at email@example.com if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.