11/5 PLC and Troop Committee Meeting – Charter School
- PLC 6:30pm.
- Troop Committee 7:30 – all parents are encouraged to attend.
- Troop Dues – installment for Nov or full payment if not yet submitted
- Final date to lock in the lower $20 rate for Nov outing. Stop by between 6:00 – 8:30 to drop off your registration.
11/21-11/23 Treasure Valley
- Trip will focus on lashing skills
- Cost is $20 thru 11/5 and will increase to $25 afterwards. Final deadline to sign up is 11/12.
- Permission slip: Treasure Valley – Rutland MA- 11-21-14
- We are missing troop equipment that was purchased this year. While you are looking for your rakes and your snow blower please be on the look-out for the following items:
- 1 Coleman stove with a #1 written on it
- 2 – 3 large blue water jugs
- 1 EZ Up Shelter
- If you locate any of these items, please bring them to a troop meeting and give them to Marty Ryan.
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at email@example.com if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.