10/15 Troop Meeting – Charter School
- Troop Dues – installment for Oct or full payment if not yet submitted
- Register for November camp out
- Open house for Webelos II – look out for new families and young scouts to welcome to Troop 29
11/21-11/23 Treasure Valley
- Trip will focus on lashing skills
- Cost is $20 thru 11/5 and will increase to $25 afterwards. Final deadline to sign up is 11/12.
- Permission slip: Treasure Valley – Rutland MA- 11-21-14
10/29 Troop Court Of Honor (COH)
- The COH will take place during normal troop meeting time (7pm) at the Charter School to award all rank advancements and merit badges that have been earned by the scouts.
- All families are encouraged to attend.
- There will be a reception following celebrating scout achievements.
- Families with last name from A-L please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- Families with last name from M-Z please bring a dessert
- We are missing troop equipment that was purchased this year. While you are looking for your rakes and your snow blower please be on the look-out for the following items:
- 1 Coleman stove with a #1 written on it
- 2 – 3 large blue water jugs
- 1 EZ Up Shelter
- If you locate any of these items, please bring them to a troop meeting and give them to Marty Ryan.
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.