10/1 PLC and Troop Committee Meeting – Charter School
- PLC 6:00pm. Please note time change for this meeting only.
- Troop Committee 7:30 – all parents are encouraged to attend. Key items to discuss will be: Assign support for monthly outings; outing costs; leadership roles/responsibilities; and other troop business
- Troop Dues – installment for Oct or full payment if not yet submitted
- Final date to lock in the lower $20 rate for Oct outing. Stop by between 6:00 – 8:30 to drop off your registration.
- $125 per scout. Families can pay in full now or spread the payments over 5 months ($25 per scout per month; Sept. to Jan.).
- The yearly dues will cover all rechartering fees and will eliminate the need to do a major fundraiser during the year.
10/17-10/19 Fall Camporee
- The Fall Camporee is at the Canoe River Wilderness Area in Foxboro.
- Cost will be $20 if signed up by 10/1 (tonight). After tonight, the cost will increase to $25. Final deadline to sign up will be 10/8.
- Permission slip: Fall Camporee Permission slip
10/15 Deadline for Troop COH
- Deadline to submit completed merit badge blue cards, partial summer camp badges and rank advancements to Mrs. Ryan.
- Troop COH will be 10/29 at 7pm at the Charter School. Families should plan on attending.
Adult Involvement Opportunities
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). Now is a perfect time to be trained.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
An Eagle Thank You
A thank you from Ethan Szilniczky to the troop for support on his Eagle Project. Eagle_Project_Thank_You_
Please contact Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.