9/24 Troop Meeting 7pm – Charter School
- Deadline for permission slips for Sept outing – all scout families need to complete to indicate you will or will not be attending.
- Troop Dues – final date to submit yearly or monthly installments
- Register now for Oct outing to lock in the $20 rate.
9/26 – 9/28 Troop Outing
- Camping at Savoy State Park on the Mohawk Trail in the Berkshire Mountains.
- Saturday includes a ten mile day pack hike in Savoy State Park, with a mid-day stop to cook a trail side lunch. Great opportunity for cooking MB trail cooking you don’t want to miss.
- All scout families need to complete the permission form. Savoy St. Forest 9-26-14-2
September Troop Dues
- $125 per scout. Families can pay in full this month or spread the payments over 5 months ($25 per scout per month; Sept. to Jan.).
- The yearly dues will cover all rechartering fees and will eliminate the need to do a major fundraiser during the year.
10/17-10/19 Fall Camporee
- The Fall Camporee is at the Canoe River Wilderness Area in Foxboro.
- Cost will be $20 if signed up by 10/2. Otherwise it will be $25. Final deadline to sign up will be 10/8.
- Permission slip: Fall Camporee Permission slip
10/15 Deadline for Troop COH
- Deadline to submit completed merit badge blue cards, partial summer camp badges and rank advancements to Mrs. Ryan.
- Troop COH will be 10/29 at 7pm at the Charter School. Families should plan on attending.
Opportunities for Adult Involvement
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- Community Service Coordinator
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc). This is a perfect time to be trained – don’t wait until the end of the year!
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at email@example.com if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.