9/17/14 Troop Meeting 7pm – Charter School
- Permission Slips for Sept outing – all scout families need to complete to indicate you will or will not be attending. This is a new process.
- Troop Dues
9/26 – 9/28 Troop Outing
- Camping at Savoy State Park on the Mohawk Trail in the Berkshire Mountains.
- Saturday includes a ten mile day pack hike in Savoy State Park, with a mid-day stop to cook a trail side lunch.
- The permission form that asks parents to specify whether or not their scout will be attending the monthly trip. All scout families need to complete the form. Savoy St. Forest 9-26-14-2
September Troop Dues
- It’s time to collect the yearly dues of $125 per scout. Families can pay in full this month or spread the payments over 5 months ($25 per scout per month; Sept. to Jan.).
- The yearly dues will cover all rechartering fees and will eliminate the need to do a major fundraiser during the year.
- Checks should be made out to “Troop 29” and should be given to Anna dos Santos or Deb Ryan.
Community Service: VFW Clean up
- Thank you for all that came out to support the VFW by weeding, mowing, and painting. Great results were achieved!
10/15/14 Deadline for Troop COH
- Deadline to submit completed merit badge blue cards, partial summer camp badges and rank advancements to Mrs. Ryan.
- Troop COH will be 10/29 at 7pm at the Charter School. Families should plan on attending.
Opportunities for Adult Involvement
- Coordinate a trip outing for a month.
- Community Service Coordinator – assist in identifying opportunities and assist the troop in coordinating.
- There will be movement in current roles (Chairman, ASM, etc) this year as families complete their scouting journey.
- Please talk to Anna Dos Santos at our troop meeting to learn more.
Please contact Deb Ryan at email@example.com if you have items to communicate to the troop. Deadline to submit communications is Monday morning by 9am.
You must be logged in to post a comment.