This will be the last weekly troop news as we move into the summer until late August. If communication to the troop is needed during the summer, please contact Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6/23/14 Clean up at VFW Tonight 6-8pm
- Just in…. There will be a troop service project tonight at the VFW to help spruce things up.
6/25/15 Committee Planning Meeting @7pm
There will be a planning meeting at the Ryan’s (4 Symmes Road, 508-541-3906) to map out next year’s Troop calendar. All Committee members should plan on attending.
6/28 & 6/29 Ethan Szilniczky Eagle Project – Wrentham Development Center, Emerald Street Wrentham ES_-_BSA_T29__
- Cleaning the hospital courtyard for staff and patients to enjoy the space
- 9am – 4pm Planting new flowers and bushes, painting railings, setting up new picnic tables
- What to bring? Gardening/Lawn tools. If families are able to donate plants, soil or plant food please contact Ethan.
- What to wear? Class B, baseball cap, work gloves, safety glasses
- What’s will be provided? Food (breakfast and lunch), sunscreen, bug spray
- Please contact Ethan at 1-774-315-6199 or at hydrus13S@aol.com if you are able to help
7/13 – 7/19: 2014 Summer Camp at Squanto. Coordinator: Tim Cook email@example.com
- There will be a chess merit badge offering by the troop during down time at camp. If your scout is interested, please contact Dan McKearny at JMcKearney@aol.com so that he is able to provide sufficient supplies.