6/11/14 Troop Meeting
- All scouts should attend as we plan for the Eagle COH
- Permission slip/waiver for Canoe Trip
- Take Dad out for Father’s Day – UNO’s fund raiser
6/14/14 Eagle COH
Bradley Clements & Andrew Hartnett @ Franklin United Methodist Church, on East Central Street.
- All scouts and troop families are encouraged to attend to honor these scouts for their accomplishment.
- Scouts need to arrive at 3pm to help set up and rehearse parts wearing Class A uniform with bolos & sashes.
- Need adult volunteers to assist with refreshment set up – set up will begin at 3pm.
- Troop families are asked to bring beverages and desserts to help with the reception immediately following
- Families with last name from A-L please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- Families with last name from M-Z please bring a dessert
6/18/14 Troop COH and Picnic @ The Charter School
- COH will begin at 6:30pm
- Picnic immediately following
- Troop families are asked to bring beverages and desserts.
- Families with last name from M-Z please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice, soda, etc)
- Families with last name from A-L please bring a dessert
Ethan Szilniczky Eagle Project – Wrentham Development Center, Emerald Street Wrentham ES_-_BSA_T29__
- What is it? Cleaning the hospital courtyard for staff and patients to enjoy the space
- 6/21, 6/22 9am – 4pm Clearing weeds, power washing, sanding railings
- 6/28, 6/29 9am – 4pm Planting new flowers and bushes, painting railings, setting up new picnic tables
- What to bring? Gardening/Lawn tools. If families are able to donate plants, soil or plant food please see Ethan.
- What to wear? Class B, baseball cap, work gloves, safety glasses
- What’s will be provided? Food (breakfast and lunch), sunscreen and bug spray
- Please contact Ethan at 508-520-7934 or at hydrus13S@aol.com if you are able to help
6/20 – 6/22: Campout – Canoeing the Pemigewasset River in New Hampshire Canoe Trip 06-21-2014 Perm, PemiBoatWaiverForm_003
- Slots are filling quickly, once filled we will only be able to put you on a stand-by list. Scouts that have already asked for a slot will need to have their permission slip and payment in quickly in order to fully confirm their place on the trip.
- Cost is $20/scout for the trip
- Note early departure time: Arrive at VFW at 4:30pm Friday to allow for a 5pm sharp departure
- Must have completed BSA Swim Test in advance
- Adult Volunteers (with own canoes) are needed
6/15, 6/19 and 6/22 – Old Colony Council UNO Fund Raiser
Please help support BSA Old Colony Council by enjoying a meal at your local UNO over the 3 dates in June any time from open to close. By presenting the attached coupon ( Dough Raiser Ticket ) UNO will donate 15 – 20% to Old Colony Council. Locations in our area are: Bellingham and Wrentham
7/13 – 7/19: 2014 Summer Camp at Squanto. Coordinator: Tim Cook firstname.lastname@example.org