- Deadline to submit blue cards and books to Mrs. Ryan to be included in Troop COH
- All parents are encouraged to attend the Troop Committee Meeting.
- Mr. Cronin will be holding a swimming at the Franklin YMCA for all who need swim test for the Canoe trop at 6:30pm this Thursday, 6/5. Please contact Mr. Cronin if you will be participating at email@example.com
- Pack99 is looking for 2 or 3 boy scouts to run/help compass station at this weekend’s Chuckwagon which will be held at the Franklin YMCA (Saturday 3pm to 7pm).
- Interested scouts should contact Gregg Klawson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text cell 508-254-7598.
- Mr. Klawson will need to know by end of the day this Wednesday at the latest.
COH Upcoming Dates:
- 6/14 – Eagle COH for Bradley Clements and Andrew Hartnett. COH begins at 4pm. All Scouts are expected to attend and many will have a small speaking role. Families are encouraged to attend as well. We will announce shortly details for scouts and families.
- 6/18 – Troop COH and Picnic. COH will begin at 6:30pm.
- Slots are filling quickly, once filled we will only be able to put you on a stand-by list. Scouts that have already asked for a slot will need to have their permission slip and payment in quickly in order to fully confirm their place on the trip.
- Cost is $20/scout for the trip
- Note early departure time: Arrive at VFW at 4:30pm Friday to allow for a 5pm sharp departure
- Must have completed BSA Swim Test in advance
- Adult Volunteers (with own canoes) are needed
6/15, 6/19 and 6/22 – Old Colony Council UNO Fund Raiser
Please help support BSA Old Colony Council by enjoying a meal at your local UNO over the 3 dates in June any time from open to close. By presenting the attached coupon ( Dough Raiser Ticket ) UNO will donate 15 – 20% to Old Colony Council. Locations in our area are: Bellingham and Wrentham