- Forms due for Summer Camp
- Sign up for the Canoe Trip
New Class B Shirts: The troop is introducing wicking performance class B shirts. Those attending summer camp will receive one at no additional cost. For those not attending summer camp or any that want an additional class B – the cost will be $10/shirt. Please see Tim Cook to order yours.
COH Upcoming Dates:
- 6/4 – Deadline to submit blue cards and books to Mrs. Ryan to be included in Troop COH
- 6/14 – Eagle COH for Bradley Clements and Andrew Hartnett. COH begins at 4pm. ALL Scouts are expected to attend and many will have a small speaking role. Families are encouraged to attend as well. We will announce shortly details for scouts and families.
- 6/18 – Troop COH and Picnic. COH will begin at 6:30pm.
5/30 – 6/1: Camping and Biking in Rhode Island
- Leave on Friday, 5/30, at 5:30pm. Camp at Camp Aquapaug, South Kingston, RI.
- Saturday, 5/31 – take the 9:00am ferry to Block Island and spend the day biking around the island. Everyone will return via the 5:00pm ferry to the campsite.
- Final Campout of the Year! Canoeing and swimming
- Arrive at VFW at 4:30pm Friday to allow for a 5pm sharp, departure time
- Space is limited, so please sign up in advance (May 28th & June 11th meetings!)
- Must have completed BSA Swim Test in advance
- Sign up with Mr. Conatser (Assistant Scoutmaster)
- Adult Volunteers (with own canoes) are needed
6/15, 6/19 and 6/22 – Old Colony Council UNO Fund Raiser
Please help support BSA Old Colony Council by enjoying a meal at your local UNO over the 3 dates in June any time from open to close. By presenting the attached coupon ( Dough Raiser Ticket ) UNO will donate 15 – 20% to Old Colony Council. Locations in our area are: Bellingham and Wrentham
- Forms Due 5/28
8/10 – 8/15: NYLT – Camp Squanto 8/10 – 8/15 – Applicable for scouts with birthdate between 2/11/1994 and 2/10/2001
- National Youth Leader Training is a weeklong training course that provides youth leaders with an opportunity to enhance their leadership skills while living by the Scout Oath and Law, in an exciting outdoor environment. Scouts who earn the NYLT shield are prepared to meet the challenges ahead and are better prepared to work with adult leaders.
- If you are interested, please see Tim Cook to learn more details such as costs, registration, etc.