There will not be a service project at the VFW this weekend. Please stay tuned to the Troop News for a rescheduled date.
Monday’s Memorial Day events:
Set up for Memorial Day Parade at Town Common –
- Time: 7:15am May 26th (will be completed well before the parade)
- Location: VFW
- What to bring: If you can, please bring a cooler with ice and water for the guests and veterans that will be sitting at the platform – it maybe a very warm day and this will be very welcomed!
All troop members and leaders are encouraged to attend the Memorial Day Parade May 26th , unless you are playing in a school band for this event. Adults that can walk with the troop is appreciated, 2 deep leadership applies to this event.
- Time: please arrive between 10:00am – 10:15am. Parade will begin around 10:30. If you did not help with set up, please plan to stay for entire program to help take down after parade events.
- Location: between the United Methodist Church parking lot and the museum.
- What to bring: Be in your uniform. Apply sunscreen before and bring water, comfortable shoes/sneakers